As I mentioned yesterday, ba and I met up yest to go shopping and eating!:)It was loads of fun.:) We headed to Ion to find stuff to eat! We were contemplating on either four fingers chicken or the authentic shilin chicken! Haha and so He decided on the authentic shilin chick which was actually surprisingly good.:) hehe:) After that we walked over to 313 to go shopping! The walk was horrendously long and hot despite the mild drizzle. This is proof of the heat and humidity here in Singapore. but anyway we took a stroll down to 313. We went to have Marché first for our rest of our lunch, where ba and I shared the tomato basil grattin and Rosti! Yumm!:) hehe then we headed to forever 21, cause I wanted to buy the denim shirt that I wanted 2 weeks back. Sadly it was gone!:( I was quite sad when I left,but still baba was so sweet to bring me to orchard central to get OPI nail polishes. He bought me two colours: Nude(China Glaze) and Turquoise(Opi) :) hee and then when I had to buy something for my mum for mother's day! So I got her an OPI pink glitter polish! Whoots!:) hehehe I can steal from her too!:) Following that, we went to Prologue bookshop to look 'see'. There were so many pretty stationaries and then we headed to the children's book section, where Ryan kept singing the childhood songs from the books and he tried to destroy the mr rainbow fish puppet from the pop out book. Hehe:) I really enjoyed those times. We browsed through Smurf and children assessment books, which we wanted to buy and keep it for the future. sadly, baba had his commitments at Home and had to go home to accompany mummy, and our date was cut short. Oh well. We had a really fun date still and it brought back many fun and beautiful mems when we were first Tgt. Simple dates but extremely lovely.
I met Ba to buy lunch today even though I didn't actually get lunch in the end cause I was full from Breakfast. We met opposite and sat down at the void deck beside to talk. I was feeling quite sad, holding back my tears and sadness because I knew that It was the last time I would see him before He flies off tonight. So as much as I could, I placed those thoughts aside and spend time w him. however, when it was time to leave, I burst out in tears and the first thing that rushed through my head was the fear of losing him. Losing the companionship of him, losing the familiarity and closeness w him, losing the ability to communicate w him over the phone because He would be away in Germany. But he started to calm me down and prayed for me, which worked. The time was then, we Hugged and we kissed, that was the last time that we gazed into each other's eyes before we shall meet again 22 days from today.I will truly miss you
, miss having someone to share my most innermost feelings and thoughts. I'll miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment