The disclosure of my inner most thoughts and feelings, stripped of all facades and prone to vulnerablitity
Friday, June 21, 2013
Scars
It wasn't the first time that you hurt me by how you held me. Previously you grabbed my arm too tight, And I told you that it hurt before. Today, you pinched me real hard again, and it was swollen and red. Yes I cried. I couldn't help feeling hurt and I couldn't help feeling sad and angry that you physically was hurting me again. It's worse this time, because I'm leaving for 4 days tmr. And I only get to see you for 1.5hrs. I knew it was a very short time left, I wished that I could have just bury that incident quickly. But I couldn't, I just felt that I loved you so much, and questioned whether I was in an abusive relationship. I felt that IF I WAS YOUR MAN was so apt, that in the instance you should have done things that give me joy and love. But today, you didn't. I'm not over it. But I forgive you. Because God forgave me time and time again. I hope you'll control your actions and emotions in the future. Consider about how it would impact me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment