The disclosure of my inner most thoughts and feelings, stripped of all facades and prone to vulnerablitity
Monday, June 17, 2013
True love Vs. Superficial love
Nowadays, I don't feel confident w myself. Constantly,am I finding ways and means to 'upgrade' myself to become a mediocre piece similar to a factory line. This transformation is making me lose my lustre and uniqueness that I used to have. Somehow, feeling short, stumpy, having enormous calves, protruding ribs, small chest and a less than perfect fce and body shape just enhanced my insecurities in these imperfections. This lingering thought resonates the question for the source of these insecurities. I cannot help but wonder: have you as my loved one given me enough love, care and attention that I always yearn for! For now, I cannot comprehend whether your love for me is superficial or could it return to the past, where I felt comfortable being myself and that I felt loved and protected enough to love me for me. Had I been given that extra love and affection, I wonder what I would have become? For the better or for the worse? Or even back to where I am now...
Labels:
Perplexed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment